- This property is a larger than average house.
- Great views of Encliffe Park right outside your doorstep- perfect for those summer months where you can spend the day sunbathing in the park.
- It’s located well for Sheffield Hallam students being only a 5 minute walk to the Collegiate campus and only a 10 minute bus journey to the City Centre.
This property comprises of:
- 5 MEGA generous sized double bedrooms- so there will be no arguing over who has the biggest room!
- 1 EN-SUITE BEDROOM
- Family sized bathroom with bath and also an additional toilet
- Separate cosy living area with sofa’s, a little coffee table and a TV!!
- A modern fitted kitchen including a washing machine and a large fridge freezer
- Dining area
- Lovely little outside garden
|Address:||731 Ecclesall Road|
|Available 2020/21:||Property Available|
|Facilities:||Central Heating, Washing Machine, Fridge Freezer, Double Glazed, Broadband Facilities.|
|Term:||12 months from July 2020|
|EPC File:||Download EPC document|